Remote Vue.js developer
is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We’re looking for a Vue.js developer to help with the exciting projects we have lined up: from making improvements to our existing products to helping with the development of a brand new Drag & Drop builder which more than half a million people will use! 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You'll be challenged with interesting tasksWe aim to create a totally new Drag & Drop builder for emails, landing pages, websites and forms, and you will be part of that process.
- You'll grow, develop and evolveAs part of a team that's always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you'll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You'll take ownershipWe expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You’ll have experts on handOur team has a wide range of expertise and is happy to help you grow if you get stuck. And we’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You'll pick where you work, every dayWe embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You'll have stabilityWe value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you will work on
- Creating our new Drag & Drop builder from the ground up
- Providing insights and optimizing the editor to be blazing fast
- Building reusable components and libraries
- Implementing tests into existing workflows
What we expect from you
- 3 years of web development experience working with Vue.js
- Familiar with Tailwind CSS or other CSS frameworks
- You have production experience with SQL (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Writing unit, component and end-to-end tests is a must for you to be able to deliver code
- Familiarity with REST-based APIs
- Experience building applications using the Laravel framework
- Typescript knowledge is a plus
- You're a good team player
- You have a problem-solving mindset
- You have a sense of personal responsibility
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work schedule: +-4h overlap with EEST time zone
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary: $50,000-$75,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor's note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption - 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Can't wait to receive your application!