WordPress Support: $30 per hour, 30 hours per week
WP All Import
$30 per hour and a minimum of 30 hours per week.
We make WP All Import, WP Sandbox, poopy.life, and Oxygen.Our team is 100% remote and distributed across the world. We have team members in the US, UK, Thailand, India, Ukraine, and Romania. It doesn’t matter where you live or what time zone you’re in.Your main responsibility will be to reply to customers asking for help with WP All Export and WP All Import. You need to love to help others and be able to keep it friendly even when dealing with difficult customers. You need to enjoy the whole process of turning anxious, confused, or angry customers into happy ones. You must be an excellent writer and 100% fluent in written English. We want our support replies to be friendly, easy to understand, and concise.FlexibilityWe are a small team, but we try to give everyone as much flexibility as possible. Flexibility means that you can work in the mornings, or the evenings, or both, or in the middle of the night, or whatever. It means you can take two weeks off to go on a trip. It means you can wake up and decide you don’t feel like working and take the day off without telling anyone.It doesn’t mean you can work 50hrs one week and then 5hrs the next. It doesn’t mean that you can work two 15 hour days and then take the rest of the week off.ResponsibilitiesOur customer support reps are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Respond to customer support inquiries.
- Add to and improve documentation.
- Reproduce bugs and test fixes.
- Test development versions of WP All Import before release.
Minimum RequirementsCandidates must have the following knowledge and experience in order to be considered. Completing this application might take you a few hours and we don’t want to waste your time or ours. If you don’t meet all of the following requirements we will pass on your application.
- Fluent, native, 100% error free written English.
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Expert-level WordPress knowledge: troubleshooting, development, database structure, etc.
- Have been working with WordPress on a regular basis for at least one year.
- Familiarity with phpMyAdmin, cPanel, troubleshooting WordPress sites via FTP, etc.
- Fast, hands on learner. Can quickly pick up new software, PHP functions, and related technologies.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Intermediate-level PHP knowledge. Can quickly write PHP functions, use arrays, and make use of our API
Bonus PointsExperience with any of the following is a plus (in descending order of importance):
- Custom theme development
- Plugin development
- WordCamps, meetups, or other industry conferences
- Working remotely as part of a distributed team
To Apply: http://www.wpallimport.com/hiring-wordpress-support/#apply