Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team. Please apply if you are resourceful and capable of solving problems on your own.
👐 Join a meritocracy, no politics needed (nor welcomed)
💻 Work remotely, and join us for our yearly team retreat In Thailand
📖 We practice open-book management (understand how the business works and why what you work on really matters for our clients)
📚 We focus on learning and personal growth ($100/mo budget for learning/books/courses)
QuickMail is one of the leading cold email outreach solutions for sending business-to-business cold emails. It is used by organizations worldwide to reach out to potential clients, generate leads, book meetings, and close deals.
Our clients are composed of Entrepreneurs, Founders, Growth Marketers & Agencies.
QuickMail was started in 2014. We are 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of highly driven co-workers.
About the role
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for our users as well as prospecting users who have questions before signing up.
We pride ourselves to be highly knowledgeable support representatives, with a clear goal to find the best solution to help our users be successful (not just answering tickets).
Success is measured in replies to resolution, user adoption of new features, and conversion from free use to paid plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving the problem of our users with the best solution possible (including workarounds)
- Developing a deep understanding of how [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/) works. You are willing to become an expert, knowing the system inside out
- Guiding potential users through plan decisions and account setup to best find success in QuickMail
- Writing technical documentation for our knowledge base
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and driving their adoption of [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/)’s functionality beyond the expected
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centered on the customer experience
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the email ecosystem (what is SPF, DKIM, able to read email source, know what is imp[acting deliverability...)
- Creating bug reports to help the developers understand where an issue is coming from and how to replicate it
- Can solve problems, comfortable with the unknown.
- Always curious and going beyond the surface level of understanding
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Can make informed decisions without waiting for a go signal.
- A fast and reliable internet connection and a good computer (at least 32 GB RAM) with a webcam.
- Demonstrate that you have great attention to detail by entering penguin when asked what is your favorite animal
- A fluent English speaker who is also good at writing (grammar, spelling, and punctuation)
- Okay with working in Europe or EST US time zone
- Experience working as technical support in SaaS or other email software
- Experience working in a fully-remote team
- Experience in handling sales inquiries or business development
- Knowledgeable in the email ecosystem. (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records, email deliverability, etc.)
Note: You may be asked to provide a short video. We recommend not beginning the application until you are in a suitable setting.