Remote Customer Success Engineer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, GMT (UTC +0)
, BST (UTC +1)
, CVT (UTC -1)
We’re the people behind MailerLite
, a team of creators dedicated to building outstanding online products and industry-leading email marketing software. We launched MailerSend to provide you with the same experience for transactional emails. After 10+ years of sending huge volumes of emails and experiencing similar challenges you’re facing, we’re now happy to share our solution with you.MailerSend
is a cloud-based transactional email service built for developers, but designed so that the entire team, including designers, project managers, and marketing people can use it. We are committed to providing a top-notch solution for transactional communication to our clients worldwide. We understand that behind every successful business is a team of passionate and dedicated individuals
We are on the lookout for a visionary individual ready to pioneer our brand-new customer success initiative! If you've dipped your toes into the world of success, fostered thriving online communities, crafted strategies to cherish our valued customers, and played a role in establishing a vibrant online footprint, we want to hear from you! We believe in the power of potential, so if any of this strikes a chord with you, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our exciting journey! 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerSend? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You'll build meaningful relationshipsBeing a customer-focused role in a customer-obsessive company, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with customers and leads from all walks of life.
- You'll grow, develop and evolveAs part of a team that's always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you'll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You'll take ownershipWe expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You’ll have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You'll pick where you work, every dayWe embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You'll have stabilityWe value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you will work on
- Account Management: Develop and sustain a high-touch relationship with MailerSend's highest LTV customers via calls and emails. Devise ways to nurture the working relationship of these clients with MailerSend to increase upsells and minimize churn as much as possible. You’ll be their advocate internally, and advocate for MailerSend externally
- Onboarding assistance: Onboarding calls, demo requests, contract negotiation, monthly/yearly renewals, add-ons, and invoice management
- Content: Create content that could interest high-value leads, blog posts, user interviews, demos or conferences, etc
- Community: Create and grow an online community: Host community calls, webinars, and actively participate in developer circles.
- Team synchronization: analyzing user feedback results, reporting results, and findings, sharing customer insights with the product team, following up on reported bugs, and participating in the weekly team calls.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as Support, Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Sales
- Proven community building/management experience is essential for this role
- A strong understanding of APIs and their implementation
- Genuinely excited to build customer relationships and have a hands-on approach towards them
- Has a can-do attitude and is comfortable wearing many hats throughout the day
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Open-minded with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Time-zone requirements: based between Mountain Standard Time (MST) and Central European Time (CET). This allows for work with US hours while ensuring a healthy work-life balance, considering most of our customers are in the Americas
- Established presence in developer communities
- Computer Science degree
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency
- DevRel experience
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary: 42,000 - 48,000 USD
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor's note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption - 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Meet your Team Lead
Abdullah - Customer Support Lead
I’m Abdullah, Support Lead at MailerSend. I’ve been in the company for more than 2 years. I enjoy traveling, technology, and chasing that next slice of pizza. The things I value most are dependability, communication, and a go-getting mindset. Our team lives and breathes on delighting customers, day in and day out. I #lovemyjob because it challenges me to do the best work of my life at the location(s) I find myself comfiest in.
Can't wait to see your application! 🤩