tl;dr:✨ Analyze competitor campaigns, identify and vet potential partners, develop KPIs🌍 Full remote; flex working hours🗣️ Bilingual in English + another European language, preferably Portuguese 💰 starts at $30k/annual based on xp---------------------------------------------------------Marketing Analyst (Fully remote) 🤩
Fueled by an unwavering commitment to fighting the scammers and shady operators in our space, CSGOEmpire is quickly expanding our community into new geographies.
We’re looking for a full-time, fully remote Marketing Analyst to help us source, vet, and establish new relationships with influencers, websites, content creators, etc. in these new markets.
You’ll work across time zones and cultures to help us reach new audiences from Latin America to Central Europe and beyond. Your responsibilities will include:
- Regularly analyze and report on competitor campaigns, sponsorships, and market reach
- Identify and assess potential partners based on followers, reach, ROI, performance, budget compatibility, etc.
- Develop and oversee key performance indicators (KPIs) for partners, ensuring alignment with our marketing goals and consistently tracking and evaluating their performance
The ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Fully bilingual in English and a second language, preferably Portuguese
- Proven experience in digital marketing, influencer marketing or market analysis, particularly in the CS space, is a must
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate data effectively
- Excellent research skills, effective communication and organizational abilities
About CSGOEmpire 🎲
We create products that are fun to use, provide great value for players, and most importantly, are honest, transparent, and provide a fair experience.
But our mission isn’t easy. And many stand in our way.
The scene is filled with scammers and exploiters looking to lie and cheat their way to big paydays. Stopping them is a strong part of our identity — it's something we deeply believe in and think is crucial for the safety and growth of the industry.
Joining us is a commitment - a commitment to a future where people can gamble safely, fairly, and openly, with an operator that always pays out wins and with games that can be verified to be provably fair.
If you’re ready to commit, here are some of the values you must embody:
- Character: We seek individuals who bring a unique personality and a compelling story. Whether you've started your own casino project or found a critical exploit in a system, your distinctiveness is your strength.
- Competence: We're a lean, tight-knit team full of top-tier talent. Excellence isn't a “nice to have”; it's a baseline requirement.
- Creativity: If you can think outside the box and bring radical, abstract ideas to life, you're our kind of person!
- Radical Transparency: We’re extremely open about our goals, methods, and ambitions. We expect you to bring this same honesty.
- Ambition: We're planning for the long haul, so be ready to aim big and go far.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: Our distributed remote structure demands that you're proactive and work independently, maintaining the highest levels of performance.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Approach each task as if you're the founder, fully accountable for your actions and their impact on our growth - regardless of your title.
Your Upside 💼
Joining us at CSGOEmpire means that you’re one of the best in your field. It means that you possess a special set of skills that no one else has. And these skills are indispensable in our ongoing fight for fairness and transparency in the casino industry.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation: Salary range starts at $30k/annual
- A mission like no other: Make the industry a better place, make money, create compelling products, and fight evil.
- Fully remote: Work from anywhere within Latin America.
- Limited meetings: We keep meetings to a minimum and communicate almost entirely via Discord and Jira.
- No micromanagement: We hire the best so we trust them to deliver results.
- Flexible schedule: You set your schedule, just ensure consistent overlap with the Monday-Friday, 9 to 5 Central European time window.
- Unlimited room for growth: Those that can surpass expectations can have a place on our team forever. And they’ll be greatly rewarded.
- Consultancy-based contract: We offer straightforward contracts focused purely on financial remuneration. No additional frills – just direct, competitive cash compensation.
How We Hire 🤝
We have a merit-based recruitment process because we want to hire the best people. So University degrees aren’t a requirement for any role, and we have no such thing as a diversity quota.
Your application will be considered holistically. For example, someone with a marketing degree applying for an influencer management role but no industry contacts would not be chosen over a high school dropout that has a deep network and a history of structuring great deals.
On the other hand, a degree could be a big plus for a research assistant application as it proves your ability to persevere and focus on high-level tasks. It’s all about context.
So if you think you’re the best, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from — introduce yourself.
After submitting an initial application, here’s the usual process for shortlisted candidates:
- Let your skills shine in a brief skills assessment
- Tell us about yourself during an async interview
- Join us for an interview and Q+A with our marketing colleagues
- We conduct 1-2 reference checks with past employers
- We make an offer to the best fit
We try our best to respond to every application. But sometimes this isn't possible due to the large application volume. If you don't hear from us in 2-3 weeks, it means that we've most likely progressed with other candidates.