Remote DevOps Engineer
RemoteMore is helping a large tech company hire DevOps Engineers for its Australian and US teams.
The company is a major tech leader and works across many internal product teams. Multiple DevOps engineers will be hired and matched to the best-fit teams for their background/experience. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
Good work-life balance is encouraged. You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and fully remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Required technologies: AWS/Azure/GCP, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
- Exceptional English Language Skills: Required to work as part of an international team.
- Time Zone: Availability to work in Australian and US time zones
- Top technical skills for your level of experience: Intermediate or Senior (3+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely: Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work: You understand the pros and cons of working remotely
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Making a difference.
To be considered for the position, please sign up to RemoteMore by following the apply button.