Remote Head of Brand and Content Marketing
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Head of Brand & Content Marketing to join our team and take ownership of the Brand and Content Marketing program at Toggl, leading our two flagship products Track and Plan.
The salary for this position is €90,000 annually. You are free to choose where you work as long as your main location is between UTC-4 and UTC+8:00.
Toggl is leading global business, with a recognisable brand, in the time tracking and productivity categories. As Head of Brand & Content Marketing, your job will be elevate our brand and content, creating awareness and interest in Toggl, its offerings, but most of all, our mission. You’ll be critical in expanding our awareness and evolving it from product and feature-based to mission-based.
To help you do this, we’ll provide you with a clear, distinctive mission to work off, and a company-wide commitment to realising it through every Toggl experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in doing this.You’ll know how to position mission-based brands, increase awareness and differentiation, and have a default to working through owned and earned channels. You’ll be a hands-on creator, with an ambition to drive the whole company forward through the brand.
- Bring Toggl’s mission to life, leading all brand and content activity.
- Strategically position Toggl’s brand and content strategy output to maximise awareness and differentiation for our target markets
- Transition our brand narrative from product-focused to mission-centric, influencing all facets of our business.
- Execute a comprehensive brand and content marketing plan to deliver on the above goals, collaborating with the wider marketing and Revenue teams and agencies where required
- Proven track record in building and positioning mission-based brands.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Comfort taking ownership of all aspects of putting together and implementing a strategy and making decisions along the way.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work - we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to €2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)