Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Givebutter is the most-loved nonprofit fundraising platform, empowering millions of changemakers to raise more, pay less, and give better. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts—all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model.
Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021, 2022, and 2023, and is the #1 rated nonprofit software company on G2 across multiple categories.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
We want to hear from people who...
- Are goal-obsessed. They have demonstrated in the past that they will relentlessly pursue the goals they set their sights on. They’ll take liberty to try new things, bend the rules, and work around obstructions to get there.
- Are tinkerers. They aren’t professional developers, data scientists, or web designers, but they aren’t — at all — afraid to dabble in each to build something scrappy that will drive demand.
- Start from the customer and work backwards. They’re not dogmatic about a tool, or an approach to marketing. They start from an understanding of their customer, and work backwards to build a smart strategy for reaching and influencing those customers. They should be able to explain the work they did in the past in a way that makes logical sense to a layperson — if they jump straight into technical jargon about marketing tools, etc. they’re probably not our person
- Strategy: IDing target audiences, developing buyer personas, creating content and campaigns that resonate with those audiences, and feeding leads into the outbound function of GTM
- Manage Campaigns: developing and managing budgets, creating and scheduling campaigns, and tracking and analyzing results
- Performance Management: use data to optimize channel mix and performance of individual campaigns
- 3+ years experience in some demand gen channel, 1+ year of experience owning Demand Gen all up
- Has experience working in a product-led growth company
- Has experience with HubSpot, and leading advertising channels: SEM, Display advertising, PPC advertising, SEO, and more…
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
A recent study from LinkedIn showed that most women apply to jobs only when they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men will hit the apply button if they hit 60%. Givebutter is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team - so to the women and nonbinary folks out there feeling unsure if you're a perfect fit, we strongly encourage you to apply!