Remote Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced and driven Marketing Coordinator to join our team to drive our marketing performance to capture more clients for our agency. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing SEO and PPC strategies, managing social media conversations and integrating with our audience there, experience on the HubSpot platform, and completely “bought in” to the Inbound Marketing methodology as put forth by HubSpot. The purpose of this role is ultimately to generate more MQLs for our sales team to have conversations with to to close into paying clients.
- Own strategic direction and proactive management of SEO and PPC channels for SimpleTiger, working with our internal team to drive results.
- Clean up and maintain a proper-functioning HubSpot environment for the sales and marketing teams.
- Set up HubSpot workflows and automation with emails to drive deeper lead nurturing for people who have subscribed to our blog or downloaded one of our lead magnets.
- Generate new ideas for lead magnets and oversee their production and publication onto the website as well as email workflows and automations created to promote them or lead nurture after download.
- Manage our social media accounts by having conversations with people on X, FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc. steering them toward our content, answering questions, and driving them towards scheduling a demo with our sales team.
- Reporting on marketing budget allocations, spending, conversions, sales, marketing budget efficiency, etc.
- Determining where additional marketing budget should be allocated based on our reporting and conversations with our team.
- Work on establishing referral partnership opportunities wherever possible, get SimpleTiger listed in relevant publications, etc.
- Overseeing and executing highly-targeted cold, outbound marketing campaigns to target PE/VC companies that hold SaaS businesses in their portfolios.
- Reviewing and analyzing web analytics reports and dashboards to find marketing opportunities for us to invest in as a growing company.
- Executing new marketing ideas and campaigns from our executive leadership team.
- Coming up with new ideas for marketing campaigns and efforts based on an experimentation budget.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience overseeing SEO and PPC campaigns, with a plus for any experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable experience in managing campaigns in HubSpot.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Proficient in using analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, or similar platforms.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders in a simple, concise way.
- Strong capacity to simplify complex data and analytics into effective points and strategies and execute those strategies once approved.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong copywriting capability (or ability to generate excellent copy with AI)
Compensation & Benefits:
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Results Only Work Environment
- Flexible working hours/vacations
- Computer provided for all team members
- All typical US holidays observed with full paid time off
- Health Insurance provided through the JustWorks HR platform (AETNA)
- 401(k) through Guideline
- Coworking Space Stipend
- Office Supply Allowance