Remote Junior Financial Analyst
is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our finance team in their mission to support our fast-growing products. 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You’ll be challenged with interesting tasksYou will support our accounting operations. Your tasks will include daily bookkeeping management, accurate and timely month-end closing, bank reconciliations, expense tracking and tax compliance support.
- You'll grow, develop and evolveAs part of a team that's always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you'll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You'll take ownershipWe expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You’ll have experts on handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You'll pick where you work, every dayWe embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You'll have stabilityWe value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you’ll work with
- Manage daily bookkeeping activities for our different entities
- Control and track expenses
- Support our tax compliance process, including US federal and state taxes and foreign entities filings
- Assist in our Payroll and Accounts Payable activities
- Work closely with our financial service providers
- Execute improvements to processes within your own workflow
What we expect from you
- At least 1 year of experience in a finance role, ideally with a SaaS business model
- Hands-on experience with an accounting software (Netsuite)
- Good knowledge of Excel (data manipulation, formulas, and data analysis)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work independently, collaborating with teams across multiple zones and countries
- Geographic requirements: we accept applicants based in the Eastern Americas (EST), Europe and Africa
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary range: $31,200 - $33,600
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor's note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption - 3 months for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary caregivers
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here