Manager, Product Design (UX)
ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 95,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for our next Manager of Product Design to help support our focus on supporting our customers and growing our business.
The Manager of Product Design is responsible for building a team of Product Designers that champion the customer, represent the business needs and build and evolve the product. The Manager continuously works to elevate the discipline and output of the product design practice within ClickFunnels.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Being responsible for the process of product design. This includes building product design teams, balancing staff assignments, standardizing the process of product design, fostering cross-functional cooperation, setting product-level strategy and resource allocation
- Setting goals for the Product Design team and working collaboratively with the Product Designers to set individual goals then meeting with each Product Designer frequently to assess progress towards those goals and help remove roadblocks
- Refining the process of Product Design, as needed, and ensuring that each of the product designers are following the process within their teams
- Mentoring and guiding all of the Product Designers
- Working collaboratively with the other Practice Managers to ensure the entire product delivery process runs smoothly
- Making sure problems are dealt with promptly by working with individual contributors, other Practice Managers or the leader of the ClickFunnels product organization
- Removing roadblocks for Product Designers\Coordinating cross-team efforts to ensure business needs and deadlines are met
- Fostering cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Adjusting assignments to meet business needs
- Communicating the roadmap to other functional areas
- Championing the customer and business needs and ensuring all Product Designers are doing the same
We are looking for individuals with….
- 8+ years of experience as a creative professional
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Tech savviness and passion about building products
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch and Figma
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience and humility
- Metrics-driven mindset: Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Experience with agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Curiosity and comfort holding professional conversations with customers
- Internet access and connection download speeds of at least 30 Mbps if working remotely
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- 5+ years of formal digital product design experience
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.