Inside Sales Agent
Follow Up Boss
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- All your leads are warm, inbound inquiries
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday, a stipend to outfit your home office, yearly company meetup
This Role Is For You If...
- You have experience selling and enabling SMBs on SaaS products
- You’re a people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- You thrive in a high volume environment, working with lots of prospects
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- You have a passion for empowering businesses and users to grow
- You LOVE sales and empowering SMBs through training and hands-on guidance
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- You would describe yourself as patient, curious, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- Tech/SAAS experience with free trial / inbound sales or onboarding experience.
- One-Call-Close customer service and sales experience
- Consultative selling experience to small businesses.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success or sales role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your #1 priority would be helping our Solo Agent and Small Team Prospects be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), get successfully setup and activated during their trial and first 30 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Meet a monthly goal of onboarding and converting prospects to customers
- Hosting kickoff calls and training sessions with prospects and new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click-throughs.
- Calling, texting and emailing in-trial and new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position-specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Hosting a minimum of 10 QuickStart Sessions per week
- Minimum of 5 accounts that have met QuickStart Milestones
90 Day Targets:
- Own all incoming Agent Trials (divided amongst team), managing full sales and enablement process
- Meet target for new customer sign ups
- Meet target for customer milestones
Who you will be working with:
The Follow Up Boss Sales Team is lead by Aaron Dorondo
. Aaron brings nearly a decade in SaaS sales experience and Sales Leadership from a range of companies from Google to Startups. Aaron believes in structuring a sales culture of enablement, proactive and personalized engagement, and self-determined success. You will be joining an All-Star sales team with a proven track record and direct contribution to the growth and success of Follow Up Boss.
What our team thinks about working here (Glass Door reviews):
I have worked in the SaaS industry for almost 10 years and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The CEO and CTO truly have a passion for the customer and the industry they are in. The work environment is relaxed but the best is expected from each person. The company itself is remote and employees are spread throughout the United States (great perk!).
This is the first job I have had where I like going to work. The team is helpful and encouraging. We all have that dream list of ways we want management to treat us as employees and they go beyond that here. It the first time I have seen an owner care about his employees. It directly translates to motivated and sharp team members.
It is great to see everyone excited at a company, where we have a focus on making something great for our customers and providing them with the best support possible.