Your Job at Inpsyde as: WordPress Plugin Developer
Take your chance and work as part of a capable team on the following exciting projects:
- Further development and support of popular plugins like BackWPup with over 9 million downloads or MultilingualPress as the professional solution for multilingualism for WordPress and WooCommerce websites.
- Developing tailor-made, high-performing and secure Inpsyde plugins or for our customers, service providers and the community
Salary: 500 € - 1.500 € per month
Your Tasks as WordPress Plugin Developer
Together with our top WordPress developers, you will
- Develop modern and advanced WordPress plugins
- Solve bugs and address client issues in an agile environment
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Code and review PHP applications using version control
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- Deploy via Codeship and do dependency-management via Composer
- You know how to setup local environments
- Experience with:
- using Git and SVN
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners
- REST API / SOAP
- You are passionate about web development and new technology
- Analytical skills as well as creative and solution-oriented thinking and working
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You are eager to learn new things
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with and in JIRA & Confluence
- Remote working experience appreciated
- Experience with and in WordPress, WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
Work where you feel comfortable:Each of our employees works remotely. Choose your working place: near your coffee machine, in the park or at your favorite place.
Adjust your working hours to your life:At Inpsyde, working hours are regulated flexibly and we offer 20 days of annual paid vacation and 10 sick days.
Enjoy an open and warm working atmosphere:We work in small teams in an agile environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Learn from highly skilled colleagues: Join a team of qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users with constant exchange of knowledge and talks by colleagues in video conferences
Broaden your horizon by visiting exciting events:Travel to WordCamps and WooConfs worldwide and participate in interesting discussions and workshops. Exchange ideas with other developers or give talks on behalf of the company.
Bring in your ideas and suggestions:We value dedicated employees and promote entrepreneurial thinking and action.
Work on the pulse of modern WordPress development and technologies:
Develop WordPress plugins for international companies like Facebook, SAP, Mercedes, Parship or WooCommerce extensions for e-commerce big names like PayPal. As official wpvip.com Gold Agency Partner
, we have a direct line to WooCommerce and WP core developers.
That sounds interesting to you? Talk to us and apply now!
Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Date of joining
As soon as possible. But we will wait for good developers, of course.
We are looking forward to have you as an Inpsyder!
Please send us your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
Otherwise we cannot consider your application!