Who We Are
Wild West Media provides competitive advertising strategies to the top 1% of Amazon Sellers. We create story-driven instructional courses to educate and empower Amazon Sellers to scale their business with Amazon Advertising. We combine Western-themed stories with cutting-edge instructional design to create an engaging, interactive experience for our students.
Who You Are
You are a senior graphic designer with experience in presentation design, print, and websitelayouts focused on usability and user experience. Your design style is minimal and polished, never frivolous or cliché. You have a natural instinct for layout, balance, and typographical detailing. You’re able to create story-driven brand assets with a single font family and bold graphic elements.
You’re confident in your ability to visually design InDesign presentations and PDF study guides that are both engaging and executable. You combine Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign effortlessly in your daily workflow. You have the ability to work quickly and efficiently and welcome collaboration and creative feedback.
We’re looking for a designer that can merge story and instruction without sacrificing the quality of either element. You’ll incorporate our existing brand and story assets into a new, fresh, and information-based style.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create balanced text and graphic layouts in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Produce 60-90 slide assets from a template weekly for online presentation decks
- Produce text-based, visual step-by-step study guides in Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
- Collaborate with the subject matter expert and creative team remotely via Slack and video conferencing
- Manage asset workflow between the Storyline Designer, Illustrator, and Subject Matter Expert
- Create vectors in Illustrator from our head illustrator’s .png assets
- Lead the design of our websites from conception to completion with a seasoned coder
- Design balanced, story-driven website and landing page layouts
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic design principles; composition, layout, typography, and color
- Experience creating infographics, diagrams, and other conceptual graphics
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience collaborating with creative teams of 3 or more people
- Critical thinking skills to generate original and innovative ideas and concepts
- Skilled at identifying problems in complex layouts and proactively creating solutions
- Experience creating multiple drafts and refining your work to achieve excellence
- Digital storytelling and content creation experience
Essential Software Experience:
Adobe Photoshop (5+ years)
Adobe InDesign (5+ years)
Wild West Media values and rewards loyalty and hard work. We’re committed to creating great work experiences for our team with opportunities for advancement.
Wild West Media has been scaling search and display campaigns in competitive markets for 15+ years. If you’re interested in seeing our brand and presentation style, here’s a link to our CEO, Cherie Yvette, presenting on Amazon Advertising:
Applicants must provide samples of relevant work to be considered for the position. Please send design and layout samples in PDF format and/or a link to your online portfolio.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail a resumé and cover letter, including details about yourself and your graphic design experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org.