The goal of our product team is to make delightful, enterprise-grade products delightful to use on a day by day basis, hiding all the complexity from the user
Our users are sophisticated employees of highly successful companies (like Square, Twillio, Airbnb and many other companies we can’t even name 🤐) and we want them to be surprised by easy, yet powerful tools that can make their work easier
We started with a calendar that helps them get more client meetings in their calendar and we are now bringing them a delightful experience in many more areas of their workday.
You will work closely every day with our dev and product team in designing the future products Chili Piper will offer. Qualifications
We are looking for a rockstar designer
- Who can take a complicated workflow and turn it into a delightful experience
- Who understands how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Loves to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Is very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft
- Has experience using Sketch (experience with Abstract is a plus)
Ideally, you already worked with sales/marketing automation tools and know-how badly designed they are.