Enterprise Account Executive
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with a background selling SaaS based solutions into large accounts to join our growing team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. In this role, you will benefit from our already large enterprise install base and our extensive marketing efforts with quality inbound leads. You and your internal business partners (i.e., sales development reps, demand generation teams, account managers and customer success) will create strategic territory and account plans to identify opportunities, research prospective customers for expansion opportunities, and create outreach strategies to hit your quarterly and annual goals. You will work directly with prospects and customers to become a trusted advisor through extensive knowledge of our industry, our solutions, and the unique value Litmus brings to each customer. Selling into some of our largest enterprise customers and prospects, which include 60% of the Fortune 100, this role is an amazing opportunity for an experienced enterprise sales professional looking to join a high growth software company with untapped potential.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Exceed quarterly/annual pipeline and revenue objectives
- Leverage a consistent sales process to build pipeline, qualify deals in and out quickly, identify key stakeholders in the decision process, and build trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers
- Connect our customers’ business needs and financial goals with Litmus core product and services
- Create strategies to expand our current install base, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in salesforce.com
- Become the subject matter expert on the marketplace, competitive landscape and what sets Litmus apart from anyone else in the space. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Litmus solution
- Travel as needed- at least 10%
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of corporate/enterprise software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Competitive and a leader
- Customer focused
- Experience selling into agencies and/or marketing departments of major brands, retailers and technology companies with a strong working knowledge of the email workflow process is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and can articulate ROI
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Follow a disciplined sales process
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- BA/BS preferred