We're looking for a new team member and you just might be that person! If you have the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience, enjoy the variety of pitching in and delivering great work in multiple areas, like to learn, and want to make a positive impact in the world... we want to talk to you about joining our team.
In this role, you'll be the first point of contact in delivering quality care to our valued clients and partners by answering questions, making requested updates to client websites, and helping solve problems. You'll also join forces with our team to help deliver impactful and engaging websites by managing and deploying content.
If you're a proactive problem solver, a self-starter, and a customer service ninja, keep reading!
Some of the things you might do:
- Answer various questions about the intricacies of web sites and web platforms.
- Provide clients with key information and access.
- Perform light to intermediate technical tasks for clients.
- Deploy accurately written and formatted content in client sites.
- Be willing to jump in and help the team with a variety of other tasks, as needed (somewhat to be determined by your skills and interests).
In order to be great at this job, here are some of the skills and attributes you'll need to succeed:
- Possess a strong need to make our clients feel valued and heard.
- Experience working in WordPress and the ability to makes changes and updates to our client sites (or the willingness to dive in and learn).
- Be a problem solver. If you don't know the answer, look for it.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented..
- Desire to learn new technologies and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Willingness to tackle new things as they come your way.
- Curiosity and a determination to learn and develop.
- Ability to successfully work remotely by being a self-starter, managing your time, and getting things done.
- Did we mention detail-oriented? Like, did you see the punctuation mishap up there?
Some things to know about us:
- We're all over the place. Our team is mostly remote, with people both in the U.S. and around the globe.
- People really like working here. Our employees consistently rate their experience on our team as being in the 96+ percentile.
- We believe in what we do. Learn more on our about page.
Still with us?
Great. Because we've got some good news:
In exchange for your services, you'll be rewarded with a flexible work schedule, competitive pay, unlimited leave, as well as participation in our annual shutdown (often two weeks off, sometimes more, at the end of the year). Plus, we celebrate most U.S. federal holidays by not working.
We welcome applicants from around the world, but please, no outsourcing companies or staffing agencies.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Use the subject line 'Customer service is my JAM' and tell us about a time you went out of your way to make someone's day.