Senior Security Engineer (Ruby on Rails experience required)
Are you a Security Engineer who is passionate about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities in a sophisticated SaaS platform? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Senior Security Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds joy in breaking (and then fixing) software
- Has experience with AWS
- Has worked on compliance projects and security policy development
- Has driven security initiatives or delivered security training
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
- Is interested in collaborating with software engineers to grow their skills and career
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program