We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help us find new talent to join our team. This role will also require a little bit of HR, for example updating our internal documentation for current employees, and other tasks. The role will be 85% Recruiting, 15% internal HR/Retention.
Our team is mostly remote and incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, and open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:We are hiring our first in house recruiter. We are seeking a smart individual who is self-managed and can handle writing the job description, posting & distribution, as well as hiring & interviews.You must have a proven track record for hiring & recruiting for other companies, working for a tech or SAAS company is a plus. A good eye for talent is a must, being able to quickly scan through potential qualified candidates and finding the best need. Interviewing the candidates, asking the right questions and negotiating the hiring process is an important part of this process. On top of the hiring/recruiting, we are seeking for someone in house to focus on retention and basic hr management with our employee handbook, payouts and various other responsibilities.We are a small company, wearing multiple hats is a must for our company. We are fast-moving, fast-changing & growing.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS (Please read All):
- Exceptional English & Communication Skills.
- Creative in where you post jobs.
- Prior experience in recruiting & hiring.
- Self Managed & self-starter
- Creating & conducting interviews
- Tracking of current hires & hours
- Tracking of current hires vacation & time off
- Develop Training & onboarding documentation for new hires
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- A fully functional workstation & quite working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC based team.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
- 100% Remote - Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Co-working stipend
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We are profitable and privately held, so we distinguish our future & have full control in where we want to go. Uscreen helps thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own 'Netflix'. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.We believe in transparency and love to share and learn and grow together.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom/Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/6FCV7FD3aJT1of7X8