We know that applying for a new job at any company requires trust. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply to Koch. Here are a few resources that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Koch.
Who Are We.
We're Koch, an Auto Group from Canada! We made waves as the first OEM dealer to offer Canadians an automotive e-commerce experience. We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and accurate. Small groups mean less bureaucracy, less management, and more getting things done.
Are you a PPC Ninja? Did you choose PPC as a career because it just 'clicked' with you? If the answer is yes, then please read on.
We're looking for someone who loves Google Ads and Google Analytics! Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about Pay Per Click (PPC) with 2+ years of experience in Adwords with proven results. It would be best if you craved setting set your course. At Koch, things move quickly, and meetings can occur randomly. You always have complete control of your day, but you need to make things happen without someone directing you.
What You Will Need To Succeed.
- At least two years experience in Pay per click (PPC) campaign management
- Experience configuring tracking tags
- Google AdWords + Google Analytics certifications
- Experience running multiple accounts with measurable results
- Provide useful insight to the Google Ads account
- Follow PPC best practices
- Excellent reporting and analysis of results
- Work autonomously, and you need to keep yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- You enjoy collaborating with the Marketing Team
- Excellent attention to detail, writing, and grammar skills
- You can respond fast to anything thrown at you
- You continually learn about your profession and care more about PPC than anyone on the team
Nice To Have, But Okay If You Don't.
- Automotive experience
- Other certifications in Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce experience with Shopify
- Experience with lead generation campaigns and strategy
- Automation integrations
What You'll Do.
- Refine or define our PPC strategy
- PPC campaign creation and management, and tracking
- Ad creation, conversion tracking, proper segmentation
- Monitoring campaigns for Koch Ford, Koch Lincoln, DK Ford, and Koch Athabasca
- Monthly campaign results analysis and reporting
- Account optimization
- Auditing tag implementation in Shopify
Location: Anywhere You Want.
This job is 100% remote! If you want to work remotely, that's cool. If you're going to work near others, that's cool, too. The current team is in Edmonton, the capital of Alberta, Canada. We offer a flex schedule for this position, but we do require your availability to have set working hours so we know when we can reach you.
Compensation and Benefits.
- Flex schedule!
- Annual holiday party and industry events — we will fly you out to meet the team whenever necessary
- Two weeks paid vacation — we insist you take at least two weeks off each year to prevent burning out
- Professional development, we will pay for classes, conferences or webinars to keep you sharp
- Fantastic opportunities, we have a direct relationship with Google and have collaborated on multiple projects
Applying Is Simple.
We will only consider qualified candidates. If this is you, send us a one-page resume and the following questions:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for this role.
- Tell us why you want to work at Koch instead of somewhere else.