- Comfortable and decisive in ambiguous situations.
- Working knowledge of and experience with using NodeJS to maintain and update our existing API and backend infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Experience with UI / UX.
- Simple wireframing / design skills are a huge plus.
- Some knowledge of CentOS.
- Some knowledge of MySQL.
Technology We Use
- $80k-$105k Annual Salary
- 3% Company Matching IRA
- Medical Insurance