As a member of the DataKitchen product development team you will get a fast paced startup experience. Your role will impact every part of the company. You will:
- Develop product features for our market-defining SaaS DataOps product
- Support the Sales and Implementations teams doing Proof of Value projects
- Work directly with company founders and customers
- Enhance the scalability and reliability of the product, and
- Contribute to our continuously improving Agile development process.
We hire developers at associate, engineer, senior and principal levels. Successful candidates will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, the ability to self-manage, and the desire to help build an inclusive and supportive culture. Our company is committed to being remote-friendly, with employees in Cambridge MA, Rhode Island, Buenos Aires Argentina and other locations.
- 3+ years of software development experience with a record of delivering successful products
- Product development experience with Python or a comparable programming language
- Able to contribute to both frontend and backend
- Experience delivering well-tested code in a CI/CD pipeline
- An Agile, customer-oriented mindset
- Located in a geo within GMT (e.g. UK) to GMT -8 (e.g. CA).
Qualifications That Are a Plus
- Cloud platform experience (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience creating user friendly products for developers and/or data analysts
- Experience working with UX and product managers to define new products
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
DataKitchen ValuesWe make our customers wildly successful while respecting each employee and person we work with. We move fast, love and learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.To apply send your resume to email@example.com. DataKitchen is an EEO company. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DataKitchen, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable US federal, state and local laws. DataKitchen, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. DataKitchen, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DataKitchen, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.A basic criminal and employment background check is required.