This frontend developer position is best suited for someone who can work in a fast pace environment, is fast and creative with solutions.
- Have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- Be able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- Be a product thinker who cares about the customer.
What you’ll do
- Integrate split tests
- Add new features
- Manage client side website
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Resolve customer related bugs/issues reported.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Experience we’re looking for
- Bonus Bonus Qualifications: Extensive experience working with APIs, Electron, GraphQL, Python, React Native, REST, SQL, Typescript, previous remote working experience.
- 2 years+ of experience. (competitive pay)