Customer Success Manager
Love helping people? We're looking for our first dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our small but fast-growing team. You'll be helping our customers by listening to their needs, onboarding them and guiding them to the fullest use of our platform.Supercast helps podcasters monetize their passion by making it easy to deliver member-exclusive content to paying members, unlocking predictable, recurring revenue in the process. The podcast market is exploding, and our early success with high-profile podcasters has put Supercast at the heart of a movement
that helps content creators earn money directly from their listeners.
A typical day would involve
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure that every customer has a smooth transition from sales to onboarding.
- Onboarding new customers by listening to their requirements, leading them through an implementation plan and removing friction wherever possible.
- Responding to customer support enquiries.
- Being the customer champion, liaising with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience and sharing insights that will make our product even better.
- Monitoring usage across all our accounts, announcing new features and proactively suggesting ways for customers to drive their business to new heights.
- Building internal processes and content to ensure our customer onboarding and support are continually improving.
Being a Customer Success Manager requires
- A strong support philosophy, ideally with proficiency in WordPress, Software-as-a-Service or technical integrations.
- Good working knowledge of how to build WordPress or custom HTML sites, with ecommerce, membership or subscription experience being a big plus.
- An affinity with podcasting or audio.
- A consultative mindset, first understanding a customer’s business before recommending ways to drive maximum value for them.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving tough problems, always finding ways to delight our customers throughout their entire journey with Supercast.
- Patience, grace and an ability to adapt so that you can help teach others.
Why you'll love working at Supercast
We're a mission-led team that cares deeply about the customers that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work together. We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company - everyone's voice counts.
Supercast is a remote-first company with current team members in Victoria, BC and Oakland, CA. We believe in flexible working and encourage you to work where you feel most inspired, with a preference for work windows within 3 hours of Pacific Standard Time.
As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, full medical/dental benefits,unlimited paid vacation and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.
We're well funded, have incredible investors & advisors and are backed by Tiny
, a diverse family of companies that prides itself on crafting well-designed, wonderful internet experiences.