Customer Success Manager
Love helping people? We're looking for our first dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our small but fast-growing team. You'll be helping our customers by listening to their needs, onboarding them and guiding them to the fullest use of our platform.
SuiteFeedback is a modern feedback management system built for NetSuite customers. Based on the Net Promoter System customers can survey, analyze and take action on customer feedback.
Feedback management and Customer Experience software are two new and growing categories of SaaS.
A typical day would involve
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure that every customer has a smooth transition from sales to onboarding.
- Onboarding new customers by listening to their requirements, leading them through an implementation plan and removing friction wherever possible.
- Responding to customer support enquiries.
- Being the customer champion, liaising with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience and sharing insights that will make our product even better.
- Monitoring usage across all our accounts, announcing new features and proactively suggesting ways for customers to drive their business to new heights.
- Building internal processes and content to ensure our customer onboarding and support are continually improving.
Being a Customer Success Manager requires
- A strong support philosophy, ideally with proficiency in NetSuite, Software-as-a-Service or technical integrations.
- An affinity with NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- A consultative mindset, first understanding a customer’s business before recommending ways to drive maximum value for them.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving tough problems, always finding ways to delight our customers throughout their entire journey with Suitefeedback.
- Patience, grace and an ability to adapt so that you can help teach others.
Why you'll love working at SuiteFeedback
We're a mission-led team that cares deeply about the customers that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work together. We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company - everyone's voice counts.
SuiteFeedback is a remote-first company with current team members in San Francisco, New York, Dubai and Montevideo. We believe in flexible working and encourage you to work where you feel most inspired, with a preference for work windows within 3 hours of Eastern Standard Time.
As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, unlimited paid vacation and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.