Technical Customer Care Champion for SaaS company (Part time - to potential full time)
Who we are:We're a small established software company looking to expand our close-knit team by adding another superstar who is as passionate about serving our customers as we are!
Our cart & funnel software helps thousands of entrepreneurs, start ups and small businesses worldwide, run their business, save valuable time through automation and increase revenue.
To be successful you must:
- Thrive by helping others fix their problems.
- Look at customer care & technical support as relationship building, not simply counting tickets.
- Pride yourself in great communication skills & ability to think logically to find solutions.
- Have experience in technical or software support where you feel at home discussing bug related issues, embed codes, websites, cookies and dealing with a range of other SaaS tools our customers use.
- Be reliable and dependable. We need to know you will always be there, on time, to serve our community. No exceptions.
- Ideally be available to work shifts that cover weekends.
- Be happy and able to work (and stay focused!) from home.
- English as a first language and have above excellent ability to mould the words you write to fit the situation and customer in front of you.
If you fit the above criteria and want to join a young and dynamic software company with lots of room to grow in a close team, whilst being able to work from home, then we look forward to hearing from you!If this is you, please send:- Your resume- Specific experience with online software and projects you have worked on- Pay expectations- Quick 2 minute video telling us your fav hobby and of course, why we should hire you