At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. We help organizations navigate and guide public policy with a comprehensive platform that unifies advocacy, government relations, and fundraising teams.
We are a 100% non-partisan company -- and we really mean it! Our clients fall on all sides of every issue, and we provide the same powerful technology to them all. Our team members are also all along the political spectrum, and we want everyone to feel welcome. The only rule is that our personal political views never affect our work. We believe that every organization has the right and the duty to analyze government policy, come to their own conclusions, and promote their points of view to the public (and public officials).
Good companies can be built quickly. Greatness takes hard work over time. We want people who are dedicated and want to invest themselves in GovPredict just as much as we are dedicated to our people and invest in them. We are a team of relentless problem-solvers and we believe in professional development and promotion from within.
GovPredict is headquartered in Washington, DC, the heart of American politics. Our engineering offices are located in Chișinău, Moldova and in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We have a friendly, collaborative, hard-working team that is dedicated to building the best public affairs software in the world.
The industry has gotten stale, and we're working to build something better. Organizations deserve the most modern, comprehensive tools available to monitor the political and policy landscape and protect their missions. If you want to help drive that forward, come work with us!
- Work suite-wide to deliver holistic user experiences across multiple user personas
- Work closely with product managers to develop long and short term product rollouts
- Collaborate with other design team members to codify and further establish our design system and all of its components
- Communicate objectives, scope, and expectations to a diverse group of engineers and product people across the world
- Self-manage and define opportunities with little to no input
- Engage directly with engineering through the product life-cycle to diagnose and triage potential and existing issues and bugs
- Own crucial product features end-to-end
- Bring delight and awe to an industry ripe for upset
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 5+ years of experience working in a product design capacity
- Proficiency in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS (SASS), JS (ReactJS), etc.
- Proficiency in design tools like Sketch, Zeplin, and the development/management of design systems and libraries
- A solid understanding of design-thinking practices and ability to solicit and manage feedback from key product stakeholders
- Ability to learn from the experience of our users and team members