Manager of Clinical Content
As a Clinical Product Analyst, you will work as a clinical subject matter expert to provide clinical experience, understanding and real-world health care context to healthfinch. You will create and maintain evidence-based, clinically-validated protocols to power the healthfinch rules engine, and use data analytics to improve and recommend future initiatives for product development and marketing of our offerings to healthcare systems.
A successful candidate puts the customer first in everything, is highly organized, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and adept at synthesizing information and clearly communicating clinical concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify clinical accuracy and safety of healthfinch protocol content and construct proposals for new content as prioritized (e.g., new medications due to monthly internal formulary updates, specialty-specific protocol sets, etc.)
- Conduct literature reviews and/or gap analyses as requested by Customer Success, Product, and Sales
- Provide strategic insights into the pharmacy or healthcare industry as well as common clinical workflows (preferably in the ambulatory care setting).
- Stay abreast of environmental, federal, and state changes that affect clinical operations, prescribing practices, and/or delegation of medical tasks from providers to non-provider staff
- Become a subject matter expert on healthfinch’s core products, provide excellent internal and external facing documentation, and serve as liaison in translating clinical concepts to non-clinical stakeholders.
- Understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various EMR configurations. Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development.
- Contribute to new product opportunities and work together with key stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and feature requirements.
- Participate in studies of the impact of healthfinch solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing, Pharmacy or other clinician (Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant)
- Current license in the state of residence
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state laws, regulations, and standards regarding prescriptions
- Proficiency in medical terminology as related to drug usage as well as common disease states
- 2-4 years experience working in an EMR (Cerner, Epic etc.) or 3rd Party vendor with extensive healthcare distribution
- Experience with clinical or patient facing solutions, ideally in at least one of the following areas:
- Patient charting (ambulatory setting preferred)
- Experience with delegation of medical tasks (preferred)
- Labs, prescriptions, and/or related workflows (ambulatory setting preferred)
- Data analytics and/or rule-based decision making in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of relational databases and EMR data structure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and translate technical as well as clinical concepts to a non-technical or non-clinical audience
- Literature review and evidence evaluation skills (preferred)
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story. healthfinch is also committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, unlimited vacation and the ability to work anywhere in the continental United States.