Technical Proposal Writer
Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Proposal Writer to manage and support our proposal writing and submission efforts. This role will be vital in the creation, management, and submission of our proposals across multiple federal agencies, with the Department of Defense and Department of Veteran Affairs specifically. This role will be instrumental in facilitating growth at Oddball and will have a direct impact across all business units and the future of our company. Working directly with our executive and sales teams, this role will work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all proposal writing requirements and strategies are optimized for success.
We believe someone with the following experience will thrive in this role:
- Experience managing, writing, and submitting a wide range of government proposals (RFP, RFI, RFS, etc.).
- Excellent technical writing, with the ability to understand and distill wide-ranging information into a compliant and well-written proposal, for both business and technical use cases.
- Experience working with or in VA or DoD, with domain understanding and knowledge.
- Managing relationships and working with partners and subcontractors.
- Tech-savvy - experience communicating, writing and presenting to all levels of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- An understanding of key IT initiatives including agile, cloud, IT modernization, cybersecurity, data analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with major federal government acquisition strategies, contract vehicles, and government proposal processes.
- Deep understanding of federal proposal compliance.
This position is remote. Must be located within the United States.
This is a salaried role. Oddball offers tech and continuing education stipends.