Join the fully-remote team at Teaching.com to create, develop, and deliver fun and engaging software for educators and students!
Who We Are & What We Do
We’re changing the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students and teachers with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Our team is hungry to learn and improve—both when it comes to our products and ourselves. We’re a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what we do and constantly seek new ways we can be better, togethe
As a team member at Teaching.com, you’ll get to work on popular products like Typing.com, the world’s largest typing software, and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world. Everyone at Teaching.com is empowered to move quickly, make decisions, and get things done so we can continue to make learning accessible to our growing community of more than 75 million students and 850k teachers worldwide.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
For over a decade, Teaching.com’s products have relied on the natural word-of-mouth growth that comes from building quality products. This role is about building off the continued organic momentum to provide predictive control over user growth. We are looking for a marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that loves technology, education, and the concept of build-measure-learn. With rocketship user growth as your North Star, coupled with direct access and complete support from the executive team, your mission is to develop, test, and iterate on strategies to grow adoption across our new and existing products. The ideal candidate is technically savvy across the digital marketing spectrum, knows when and how to outsource and manage experts, and embraces the role of traditional mediums in the modern marketing flywheel.
- Your goals are about one thing: optimizing the entire funnel to attract and keep more engaged users
- Create meaningful revenue impact for each of Teaching.com’s products
- Develop, test and iterate on strategies to grow adoption and user revenue growth using a variety of tactics and tools. You’ll need to analyze all potential conversion points, considering all channels, to identify opportunities for faster growth, improved ROI, better LTV, and/or lower CAC
- Own, execute, and establish a regular rhythm of reporting on performance to the executive team
- Liaise with product, finance and customer support to guide a unified approach to marketing and business objectives
- Create and manage vendor relationships where needed, including public relations
- Manage marketing budget and spend
Skills & Background
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written communications (as a remote company, we heavily utilize written communication across all departments)
- Expertise in building data-informed marketing strategies
- Skilled at writing and editing marketing copy including blogs, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Expert with web analytics, conversion optimization, and email automation tools and the use of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Executive-level organizational skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record of experience in hyper-growth environments
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote office stipend and hardware assistance
- Flexible office hours
- Annual conference allowance
- Annual company retreat
Position Type - Full-Time, Remote
Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.