Customer Support Associate - European hours
We're looking for a support professional to join our growing remote Support Team specifically to cover support around UTC time.
This role will be broad and will include helping Qwilr customers navigate our product and troubleshoot primarily via email support and live chat as well as writing documentation and creating how-to videos.
You'd be joining a team of 4 support professionals currently, spread all over the world. Because we already have team members in Kyiv and Manilla, preference would be given to folks in similar locations.
The day-to-day of this involves:
- This role will be a balance of reactive and proactive customer support. This would include:
- Being the first point of contact for customer questions. This is mainly email based, but we're currently experimenting with live chat and expect it to be a larger focus in the future. Occasional outbound phone calls are required.
- Checking in with newer customers to help them get the most out of Qwilr.
- Schedule onboarding calls with new customers.
- Leading or collaborating on webinars with your teammates.
- Investigate technical issues and see them through to resolution. This includes technical troubleshooting, bug reporting, helping to set priorities for fixes, and always keeping the customer in the loop and setting expectations with them.
- Write customer-facing documentation and creating videos. Everyone on the team contributes to our customer education. This can include:
- Filming short informal videos for use in support replies
- Participating in larger video creation by contributing to scripts, audio, video, and editing.
- Writing FAQs to help customers from getting stuck.
- Writing extended documentation when new features are launched.
- Contribute customer feedback. At Qwilr the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers is able to help funnel that feedback right back into the product.
- Work with your team members to constantly improve the customer's experience. You'll have a real voice in making the product better.
- You have at least a couple of years of experience in a customer-facing role. You've ideally worked remotely previously at a SaaS software company. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running. You have a good grasp on support principles, technical troubleshooting, and customer education. Our team is a blend of senior level and junior level folks and we're looking for someone who wants to both level up themselves and help their newer coworkers do the same.
- Talented writer and communicator in English. So much of this role involves writing that great English writing skills are a must. You can communicate complex topics in a friendly way, both with customers and internally.
- You're empathetic towards customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that people sometimes make mistakes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not feel foolish for not understand something.
- You love solving problems. Qwilr works hard to make the software easy to understand, but sometimes customers want to do things that take a bit of thinking. We’re looking for someone who loves solving puzzles and can help figure out the best way forward to get a customer back up and running.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. At Qwilr, our product is always evolving, as is our market. Customers are great at curveball questions and you need to be comfortable finding the answers quickly and efficiently.
- You pay attention to all the details. Maybe you have a one emoticon and one exclamation point rule of thumb for every message you send. You make sure each word you choose makes the costumer delighted to work with you and Qwilr. You notice the small things customers say and do and build your responses around that. You definitely noticed that this section has a typo.
- You live somewhere in the UTC to UTC+3 time zones. While this role is remote, we do have coverage requirements to ensure we're replying as quickly as we can to customers or covering live chat shifts. We also require some flexibility to work later than 6pm or on weekends and holidays as needed to help cover for other team members. We believe reasonable hours and sleep matter and we aren't looking for heros to work second and third shift or put in crazy hours constantly.