Marketing and Events Manager
Last Call Media
Last Call Media
is looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to join our team!
The marketing and events manager at Last Call is an accomplished, data and goal-driven B2B marketer who plays a key role in our ability to connect our products and professional services with new customers, partners, and job seekers in a way that inspires them to work with us. We’re looking for a strategic storyteller eager to collaborate internally and externally to help us promote our work, continue to produce great work, and build our brand.
Last Call Media is a fully distributed company so you can work from anywhere, but we ask that you be able to commit to at least 5 hours of overlap with New York time (ET), Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll collaboratively develop, execute, and manage the firm’s marketing strategy and track and share the tangible outcomes of these efforts to identify what is working and what isn’t.
- While marketing is a team effort, you’ll be accountable for the timely creation and promotion of any necessary collateral to support our marketing strategy..
- Facilitate the creation of content for proposal responses and marketing collateral, such as case studies and blogs, that is on brand, meaningful, and effective.
- Oversee incoming opportunities and facilitate the necessary qualification and follow up activities.
- Lead in identifying, planning, organizing, and executing events including conferences, client and partner events, industry events, and other events as needed, including booth strategies, sponsorships, session submissions, etc.
- Develop and cultivate new opportunities through networking, relationship development, and investigation.
- Collaborate as a subject matter expert on client engagements.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where your efforts led the organization to acquire new business.
- A unique blend of business and marketing savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal English communication skills.
- The ability to travel for conferences or other networking events, ~10% travel.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
It’d be nice if you also had:
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with the software development ecosystem, ie knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Experience working remotely
- Experience marketing to all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA).
- Familiarity with other popular marketing technologies.
- Experience or an interest in sharing your knowledge and experience at industry conferences.
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the need of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable asking for help
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts
- A team player in a collaborative environment
- A fast learner
Applicants should submit through the careers section a current resume and cover letter that includes links to a few examples of your recent work and a response to the following: In 3-5 sentences please share a little about what, in your opinion, the biggest challenges are working at an all remote company. If you haven’t worked for an all remote company, please try and answer the question anyway! Lastly, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.
To apply visit: https://lastcallmedia.com/careers