Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to work on interesting challenges 🚀
Booster Apps 🚀
Howdy 👋,Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps
.We are a fast growing growing B2B SaaS company looking for an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails engineer to help tackle some interesting and challenges in scaling a SaaS company. (100% remote)To give a small indication, we process roughly 15-20M Sidekiq Jobs per day.I have been in the SaaS startup world for the last 15 years and I have been working with Ruby on Rails every day since 2008 (Rails 2.1 🙂) We're looking to add to our small knit experienced team in scaling our company.Things we love: ❤️
- Helping over 400,000 Shopify merchants who have installed our software.
- Working on interesting engineering stuff! - but we're also not afraid to getting our hands dirty in any area of a Rails app.
- Helping our fellow team members
- Having a stress free work environment!
Things we avoid: 🤮
The right candidate will have:
- 7+ years professional software development experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Postgres, Sidekiq and Redis.
- Passion to make a difference in a startup environment
- Be able to take a task and make it your own without much guidance
- Experience working with agile software development processes
Required experience:Ruby on rails: 7 years +Nice to have, but not required:
- Shopify API
- Facebook Messenger API
=============Does this sound like you would be a good fit?Please complete the application form
and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!👇👇👇=====================================** IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:**=====================================
The WWR team is helping us find suitable candidates (Yay!).Before clicking the Apply for this Position button, please ensure you have completed the application form first.👉👉Click here to complete the application form
Thank you! 🙏Stuart @ Booster Apps