A highly focused, fully-remote event marketing software startup. Our clients expect us to be an events industry thought leader, always on the edge of new ideas with an unconventional viewpoint— and that’s pretty much what we expect from you. We’re looking for a Sales Manager who’s familiar with the Events Industry, virtual events, and Event Technology and can turn dreams into reality (or at least leads into customers).
Get high on surpassing sales goals. Are totally addicted to the hunt of a sale, target focused and detail-oriented. A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit. Love closing deals like Kel loves orange soda. Plus:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Event technology experience (REQUIRED: Candidates without professional experience in event tech will not be considered)
- Knowledge of CRMs (Hubspot and Salesforce preferred)
- Proactive, positive attitude
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
OUR SALES STRATEGY:
- Qualify prospects with informative discovery questions
- Collect product and demo feedback
- Understands competition and Swoogo’s specific place in the event tech world
- Communicate with Directors of Sales, Marketing, and Product for feedback and future growth plans
- Master CRM tool for pipeline forecasting
- Maintain pipeline momentum
- Close new business
Catching our vibe? Shoot your resume to email@example.com and tell us why we’re gonna love you.