At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet. We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and COO. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for them such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in fast-paced startups.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Drafting emails and messages, keeping track of the important slack channels for any crucial communication.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and collecting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using Slack, Google Sheets, Excel, Chartio, HubSpot, and a wide range of internal and external tools typical of a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Experience as an assistant in an all-remote context a major plus.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant for a C-suite executive in a high-growth startup
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ideally based in London.
- Previous experience in SaaS, a plus.
- Understanding of startups and tools like Slack, HubSpot, Notion, and other CRMs
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver.
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world (preferably within 3 hours from London).