Bilingual Customer Support Representative - Weekend Shift
vidIQ's Company Mission
We want to empower Creators. We help creators on their journey to being better video creators through tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Because of the opportunity the internet gives us where people are able to build businesses while in the comfort of their own home, a lot of people are seeking this opportunity and many of them, with amazing stories, are giving up too fast. There's too much bad information out there on how creators become successful and how to build their audiences. vidIQ challenges this status quo by giving creators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their audiences faster by enabling them to uncover their own opportunities.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools and education to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems.
We've heard vidIQ described many ways. It can be the tool that you use to manage your YouTube channel, making deep analytical insights accessible that saves dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or Academy, it's the education every creator needs to be successful. We're also known as the best video keyword research tool available to many folks. At vidIQ's core, it's a tool that gives creators what they need to navigate toward the success they want to have because of the tools and education made readily available.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Customer Support Representative role?
- Learn our product inside and out to help our users in all of their issues.
- Answer user inquiries on a variety of topics via email and chat. Questions range from billing inquiries and password resets to complicated bug reports and fixes.
- Translate parts of the extension and app and help center from English in to a second (or third!) language.
- Onboard new customers.
- Empathetically work with users to help resolve any frustrations and help them stay engaged with both vidIQ and YouTube in general.
- Assist with any additional projects, as needed.
This might be for you if . . .
- You are a Creator yourself, and recently grew a YouTube channel
- You have tremendous levels of empathy
- You are bilingual (fluent writing and speaking in BOTH English and at least one additional language. BONUS if that additional language is either Spanish or Hindi)
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You have previous remote work experience
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- Ability to work one of these two shifts: Wednesday through Sunday OR Saturday through Wednesday
FAQWhat benefits can I expect?
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
- We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
- Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
- Team retreats every year! Past All-Company retreats have been to Spain and Portugal and CS HAD a trip planned for Europe before COVID struck. :(
- Work with amazing people around the world.
- Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
- Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply” button below to get in touch with us.