Clojure Technical Lead, Platform
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in our growing engineering team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
This could be one of the most impactful roles in the engineering organization.
- Lead complex software engineering projects building scalable web applications and features that benefit all development teams
- Build and deliver complex systems (Distributed Systems, Event Driven, Authentication, Authorization, ...) designed to accelerate development
- Lead a team of up to 5 engineers
- Active contributor in peer design reviews
- Continuously mentor your team and peers
- Work throughout the stack to build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Build a strong technical brand for the organization
- Must be a strong collaborator who understand how to listen and knows when to drive
- Demonstrated experience with Event Driven Architectures (e.g. Kafka), Authentication (e.g. OAuth) and Authorization ( e.g. RBAC models)
- Expert Clojure developer with experience building a scalable and secure SaaS product
- Strong knowledge of relational and non relational data models
Nice to Haves
- Experience with healthcare related technologies. Any previous healthcare experience is appreciated as it increases the potential to take our products in new and interesting directions.
- Experience building mobile web, native or hybrid applications (e.g. React Native).
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options -- commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand new MacBook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!