Wordpress plugin engineer
ConvertKit is delightful email marketing software built for creators. We help creators own their audience and turn fans into customers. For makers, authors, chefs, musicians, athletes, and anyone else making a living by creating the culture we all love, there isn’t a better tool for reaching inboxes. More importantly, there isn’t a team more committed to helping creators earn a living doing work that matters.We're hiring a part-time (~10-15 hours / week ) contractor to continue to build, support, and maintain our suite of plugins for Wordpress:
- Execute on our product roadmap for building new features into our plugins.
- Address any current outstanding bugs + issues.
- Continue to build out documentation for deployment, installation, and upgrading.
- Help our customer success team with thorny technical issues relating to the plugins.
- At least 5 years professional coding experience.
- At least 3 years experience with Wordpress plugin development.
- Significant, demonstrable experience using best practices for writing clean, maintainable, well-architected, and well-tested code.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.