Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Product Designer to play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define the user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers as well as customers across multiple agile teams.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems—easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experience.
- Spend time meeting customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
The candidate can work remotely but should reside either in the United States (East Coast), United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Spain or Germany.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Experience designing complex enterprise applications, not just websites, is a must.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.