.NET Software Developer
Posting Number: 056-21
Classification Title: Program Analyst IV
Program Name: Tracing Health
Working Title: .NET Software Developer
Program Areas: IT/Systems (Program/Project)
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being, and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, we are at the forefront of research and innovations to improve the efficacy of public health statewide, nationally, and internationally.
Position Summary The position will support and lead operational data projects and assist in the creation, development, and deployment of data platforms. Specifically, the position will support two technology initiatives of the tracing health program: 1) Technology Incubator - responds to the needs of the organization by supporting the development and deployment of applications as well as platforms needed for contact tracing based on the unique technology portfolio of the clients. 2) DataOps - responds to the challenges pertaining to the requirement of the clients by supporting collaborative development of data operations and related dataflows for the clients.
The position will be responsible for participating at an advanced level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM. Candidate must have extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all functional and technical areas, and hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM tables/entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration (including UI / form development - web + unified client interface), security, reporting/dashboards, migration, custom development (including Unified Service Desk), web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management. The candidate must have the ability to manage/prioritize multiple demands from a large user base across multiple departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Participate in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gather and document business processes and requirements for the system.
Write clear, concise, consistent user stories that accurately decompose high-level concepts and requirements into detailed, workable deliverables.
Architect the CRM system, related customizations, and reports, to model the business organizational process.
Develop reports, dashboards and other analytical solutions using CRM Portals, Power BI and MS Power Apps.
Coordinate and/or execute user acceptance testing prior to production implementation of new software or updates to existing software and systems.
Advise business users on best practices for CRM development or integration processes.
Utilize D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control.
Utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRM Toolbox for the administration of CRM system.
Support the application, including fixing application issues.
- At least five years experience in Dynamics 365 CRM development, CRM Portals configuration and customization experience. Preferably in a lead role.
- Strong written communication skills, especially related to articulating technical specifications.
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams.
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, source control, CRM SDKSSIS or other ETL technologies using Scribe.
- Ability to clearly communicate technology issues to business partners and business issues to technologists.
- Effective facilitation skills in both one-on-one and small group settings.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize and evaluate information to determine solutions.
- Ability to question assumptions to ascertain their validity and evaluate appropriate solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated planning skills with high attention to detail.
- Director of Technology and DataOps, Department directors and functionaries.
- DataOps team.
- Internal and external use-case data consumers.
- Bachelors Degree in business, business intelligence, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or related field preferred. Experience in data science or data analysis will also be considered in lieu of the preferred degree.
- This is a full-time (40 hours) position.
- This is a remote, time-limited position that is expected to last until approximately August 31, 2021 with the possibility of being extended.
Open Date: 02/16/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.