Part-Time Marketing Specialist at a Podcasting Startup
Hello 👋 We’re looking for a part-time marketing specialist
to join us at Rephonic
— a fast-growing SaaS startup in the exciting podcasting space. The role is part-time for 3 days per week
but it could grow into a full-time role (only if you’re open to that, no pressure).
This role is flexible and asynchronous, so it’s perfect for a digital nomad, a new parent, or someone pursuing other interests on the side. You can spread the hours throughout the week however you like. We’re technically headquartered in the UK but the company is fully remote.
If you love podcasts or want to break into the podcast industry then this role could be ideal for you. We’re looking for an all-round marketing whiz. Someone curious about testing new channels and techniques in a data-driven way. You love writing copy, strategizing and coming up with new ideas to get the word out.
- 👍 A motivated self-starter who’s comfortable working without too much day-to-day supervision
- 🎧 Someone who (at least occasionally!) listens to podcasts
- 🤓 Data-driven and keen to learn about new marketing channels and techniques
- 🚀 Excited by the idea of working at a tech startup
- 💬 Comfortable working in a remote, asynchronous team environment with mostly chat-based communication
- Working directly with the founder to shape and implement the company’s marketing strategy
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns across the entire funnel
- Writing copy for ads and landing pages
- Planning, creating and optimizing paid ads in Google Search, Facebook, Instagram and other channels
- Writing company blog posts and guest posts about fun podcast-related topics
- Generating leads through cold email outreach
- Hiring and working with external freelancers (for example: working with designers to prepare creative for ads)
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Availability for at least 3 days per week (i.e. 3 x 8 hours, so 24 hours in total) but you can split and spread the hours throughout the week, however you like
- Strong written English skills (Native English is preferred)
- UK/European/Asian timezones preferred
- This is a contract role so you’ll need to be registered as a freelancer (or similar) and be able to issue invoices to the company
$24,000 - $30,000 per year (depending on experience)How to ApplyDrop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little bit about your background and experience and how it relates to the role. We'll take it from there.