We seek a motivated, experienced data architect and technical lead to help us create a state-of-the-art Journey Orchestration and Customer Data Platform.
You will need to become attuned to the demands of our wider business strategy and our Customer Experience (CX) and Digital teams.
You will be responsible for the overall technical design and service offered by the Journey Orchestration platform. You will play a key part in ensuring that the platform is designed appropriately, is reliable, scalable and offers the correct service for our business needs.
· You will help lead our team in building a state-of-the-art journey orchestration (CDP) platform for collecting, unifying, and connecting customer data with applications.
· You will be responsible for the technical design and data model, encompassing Thunderhead One and several complex applications for campaign and channel interactions management, web, mobile and social engagements in addition to analytics and reporting.
· You will be responsible for working with Thunderhead as a primary technical contact.
· You will be responsible for estimating prioritized requirements, identifying and sharing recommended solution approach and coordinating execution within the team, using agile development methods.
· You will be responsible for building products and capabilities (e.g., for personalization, segmentation, data privacy management) that allow business and technical partners to easily integrate with the journey orchestration platform and help them use customer data to build remarkable solutions.
o Deep understanding of the Thunderhead One journey orchestration product and architecture
o Data design, Data modelling of data flowing in/out from/to different data sources integrated the journey orchestration platform
o Design and develop maps for user campaigns and experiences
o Design, Develop & provide feasibility analysis of solutions on the journey orchestration platform
o Works with external groups including integration and delivery teams on technical issues, data mapping and solution delivery
o Drives effort estimation or story pointing of business requirements in an agile environment, including participation in backlog grooming sessions and providing support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
o Leverage industry best practice and experience to ensure that security is baked into operating practices. Owns a DevSecOps and shift-left on security mentality
o Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
o Experience designing and building APIs
o Experience with SQL, Data Modelling and Data Analytics
o Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans
o Experience with Agile software development methodologies & sprint/scrum processes including Jira and other Atlassian tools
o Experience with Digital Marketing in the Commercial space an asset