Software Consulting Business Development
Katoomi is a team of highly skilled NetSuite specialists. We connect applications, build SuiteApps and Extensions, integrate new technologies and platforms, and solve any problem to help our clients win.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Business Development Specialist to join us!. Location flexible with this fully remote company.
Your role will be to develop and maintain a pipeline of new prospective clients and coordinate with our team to meet, learn and discuss ERP, business workflow, integration, accounting and inventory tools, e-commerce, and custom scripting software projects.
· Highly driven to succeed
· Passionate, persistent, and positive
· Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable· A quick learner with a passion for technology · Creative with digital marketing savvyKey responsibilities:
- Build a target account list of strategic NetSuite customers worldwide
- Develop and refine business marketing documents and tools
- Contact customers via different channels to introduce our company and applications
- Handle incoming leads ensuring timely response and follow-up if needed.
- Learn fast and eventually give product demonstrations to prospects
- Experience in an ERP software business development role desired but will train
- Ability to clearly communicate our company offerings and build rapport with others
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to compose thoughtful, well-written emails, notes, and internal communication
- Highly organized, with strong ability to prioritize and multitask to coordinate our team
Katoomi will compensate DOE and capability with a base plus long term commission structure.
This role is part time for the right person with opportunity for more. If you are successful, this is a great ground floor opportunity with a strong start-up team where the sky is the limit!
Contact us at email@example.com
with your resume and details on why you are the right fit.