Content Marketing SaaS Specialist
is a Saas application based in Sydney, Australia. We help delivery & service companies (think plumbers, electricians, handymen, cleaning, courier, line haul, hire car etc) provide their customers with a better experience.We are looking to add a content marketing expert to the team, you'll be working directly with the founder & CEO. Your primary role will be to assist with building a marketing content for our website, social and emails. The content will be an essential part of building the funnel of our marketing campaigns. (Plus make our job ads sound better :)Key responsibilities:
- Build long form content pieces which tell the story of the company. We want our customers and potential customers to really feel like they know how we think about our software.
- Regularly draft and schedule (intriguing, amusing, helpful, and consistent) social updates to various platforms
- Use analytics and data-driven decisions to drive more social engagement and click-throughs
- Interact with our followers and monitor online channels to find opportunities to join in conversations
- Identify and build relationships with industry influencers
- Report to CEO on content strategy and current project statuses and results
What do we expect?
- English proficiency
- 3+ year of hands-on content marketing experience
- excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- being detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a full time remote role.
You'll be joining a company at the early stages, you'll have the ability to make a difference. Are you up for it? Apply here.