Content Marketing Manager
Toggl is an easy-to-use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It works on all your devices and integrates with over 100 tools.We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take the lead with Toggl's content marketing program. Your main duties include managing a content calendar, working with team members and freelancers to produce high-quality content across various topics and formats, and get that content published on our blog. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase brand recognition and sales, we would like to meet you.As a Content marketing manager, your role is to reach different audiences, build brand recognition with them, and acquaint them with Toggl.The role:
- Take ownership and manage Toggl's content calendar
- Manager content production process including updating process documents and style guide
- Define and serve as guardian of Toggl's brand voice and tone
- Source and manage a group of highly qualified freelance writers
- Work with other members of the marketing team, as well as people from other teams across Toggl Track to produce content for our blog and distribute it to our audience and customers
- Create content briefs, assign topics to writers, review outlines, provide feedback, and perform copyediting on content
- Write and give feedback on content for blog, product pages, and social media
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from content marketing efforts
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to have ~4 hours overlap with European time zones (CET). Thegross salary for the role is €50,000/year plus some great benefits.About you:
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Hands-on experience with WordPress and/or other CMS systems
- Experience managing other writers
- Knowledge of on-page optimization and research for SEO
- Experience with content promotion and distribution
- Familiarity with analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
About our teamToggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.Some benefits
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses, or tools you need for doing your best work.
Apply now!All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.Free Toggl t-shirt for those who do well on the test!