***This role is open to candidates in the United States (US)Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through to our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check out more about ushere
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives here at Litmus. Our email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit,” rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Product Manager for Customer Journey & Growth, you will lead a scrum team with the mission to acquire, engage, and retain customers. You’ll work closely with team members from UX, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to conceive and execute growth strategies and roadmaps. In a given week, you may be conducting discovery research, testing a new user experience, analyzing product KPIs, briefing design teams, presenting business cases, collaborating on a product launch, and communicating the roadmap. You will own and prioritize the work of engineering and design teams to improve user and business outcomes for Litmus.
Product growth strategies & delivery across the Customer Journey
- Own key customer metrics and collaborate with P&L owners to drive product growth
- Define and execute the product growth roadmap to increase user base, activations, engagement, retention, and upgrades
- Identify drivers of engagement growth to increase activation, retention, and usage
- Inform pricing/packaging strategy for optimal user conversions across packages
Customer Journeys & Experiences
- Define customer journeys and user flows from initial signup through renewal and upgrade
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and advocate for the best user experience through market research, experimentation, and user testing
Experimentation & Optimization
- Align and influence PMs, Designers and Engineers to enhance existing product features to increase user engagement (e.g. drive in-product analytics, tours and onboarding to improve feature adoption and visibility of usage)
- Collaborate with marketing teams to drive user acquisition and trial signup
- Understand our acquisition channels, customer funnel and lifecycle of new and established user cohorts to find new opportunities to improve growth metrics
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 5 plus years of product management experience in SaaS; experience in high-growth and enterprise software highly desirable
- Ownership of product roadmaps to support and balance objectives such as user engagement and revenue growth through data-driven prioritization
- Author epics and stories in JIRA to drive product development
- Collaborate with design and engineering partners to plan sprints. Work with product, UX and engineering teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Partner on go-to-market, launch, packaging, pricing and customer support activities working with colleagues from the corresponding teams
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and design principles such as user research/testing, information hierarchy, and common UI
- A foundation in analytics techniques and product management best practices that aids you in building data-driven arguments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience driving products that are creative tools for designers, engineers, or technical users is a plus
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.