Support Specialist - Tier 1
Pixel Union Design Ltd
Do you love supporting and working with good people? Our tight-knit team is made up of designers, developers, project managers and support staff who love what they do, too. We bring passion and energy to our work, and believe that work should be rewarding, interesting, and come at a sustainable pace. Our support team works from our Victoria HQ, or from remotely around Canada.
We are currently looking for a Support Specialist - Tier 1 to join our App Support Team . You will collaborate closely with other support & success specialists providing exceptional help for our products. You’ll be making sure our customers’ needs are met and any of their concerns are heard — we’re here to quickly connect with our customers and help them solve their more technical challenges.
- Providing fast, trustworthy and reliable email help to allow our support team to deliver the best customer service in the industry
- Digging into reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid, and complete information to our customers
- Flagging app issues, raising important merchant concerns, and suggesting app improvements that will benefit merchant experience
- Answering questions
- Helping our customers bring their vision to reality and tailoring your communication to match their knowledge and technical skill level
- Working closely with our QA, Design, and Dev teams to resolve concerns and escalate bug issues
You should be familiar with...
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, and digging deeply into issues
- Providing an exceptional customer experience through an eye for detail and focus on solutions
If you have these skills, that’s a huge plus!
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience in ecommerce
- Experience working in a high volume, multi-tiered support environment
If you have anything you’d like to clarify about your resume let us know in your cover letter! Maybe you’ve taken some time to travel, have enjoyed short contracts, or spent time caring for family - we’d love to understand your background and experiences.
Experience with the Shopify platform