Senior DevOps Engineer
Threekit 3D & Augmented Reality
Threekit is changing commerce by creating incredible experience in 3D, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Photography. In the last year eCommerce growth has exploded and buyer expectations have too. We help brands create experiences that wow customers.
Our rapidly growing client roster spans industries and continents— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We also partner with the “who’s who” of eCommerce and CRM, including Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, Shopify, BigCommerce, Commercetools and many more.
We develop our platform across a number of teams based in Chicago, Ottawa, Austin, and support remote-first team members in North America. The work will cover complex areas of 3D design to the common needs of a B2B SaaS solution. We’re looking for talented engineers that are passionate about building a great customer experience and supporting a fast-growing company.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to design systems that allow for the continued growth of our revolutionary visualization platform. You’ll architect and build new cloud-native solutions to meet a variety of business needs, including infrastructure improvements, efficient deployments, intelligent monitoring, and keeping our platform secure. You’ll work closely with our product engineering team to ensure the Threekit product stays best in class.
In the Senior DevOps role here at Threekit, you will:
- Guide Threekit’s DevOps team into the future with your expertise
- Build new infrastructure as code based on varying business needs
- Proactively implement improvements to our platform availability, reliability, and security
- Improve developer productivity and deployment pipeline efficiency
- Work closely with our product engineering team to maintain peak platform health
The experiences and skills recommended are as follows:
- 3-5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and Postgres
- Security-minded, ensuring systems are secure above all else
- Experience with business continuity and disaster recovery strategy and maintenance
- Experience with terraform or other infrastructure as code tooling
- Experience managing monitoring and alerting software
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus
- Drive to learn new technologies
- Experience with 3D Technologies or eCommerce is a plus