About Township's designers
As designers at Township we:
- Create a wide variety of design work, ranging from visual brand identity, marketing collateral, to full product design (including UI, UX, prototyping, and collaborating with our engineering team).
- Spend most of our day completing projects in Figma and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Have the vocabulary and articulation to explain concepts to folks with and without backgrounds in design.
- Cultivate an environment of healthy support, and collaboration.
- Design and develop identities and visual branding based on competitive research.
- Create and translate style guides into marketing collateral and intuitive user experiences.
- Are passionate about personal growth and are always working to improve the quality of work across the team.
- Use our familiarity with web and engineering limitations to design proactively, and routinely contribute to engineering-focused meetings.
- Pay special attention to creating designs that are accessible and usable by everyone.
- Use rapid prototyping and animation to express design concepts.
- Solve a range of problems for our clients, from the abstract to the particular, and we all pitch in to get a solution over the finish line.
- Collaborate with a small team in a multidisciplinary role.
- Design digital products, websites, visual identities, presentations, and marketing assets.
- Participate in the planning and execution during team sprints.
- Have the opportunity to learn from teammates.
- Partner with both designers and engineers to complete projects together.
- Communicate skillfully with teammates and clients, both written and verbally.
- Deliver thoughtful work from abstract business requirements.
- Solve complex problems at scale.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience as a designer.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Motion Graphics (After Effects).
If you check most or all of these boxes, we would love to consider you for our design position. Most qualified applicants will have 0 to 3 years of design experience and have worked successfully on a remote team before. Please note: do not hesitate to apply if you feel you do not have the expected level of experience for the advertised role (whether too much or too little) as we are open to a wide variety of applicants. What is being advertised is a starting point.