Senior Backend / Ruby on Rails Developer (Remote)
- Relevant experience in crafting mid-large size web applications using Ruby on Rails;
- Proficiency with the Ruby language;
- Have a great understanding of OOP, SOLID design principles, and design patterns;
- A solid understanding of relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch);
- Experience in Unit, Integration, and Acceptance testing using RSpec and Capybara;
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Side projects or open-source projects contributions (you might want to share via GitHub link);
- Continuous integration and deployment skills;
- Experience with SaaS development and RESTful API development;
- Experience With Kubernetes and Docker;
- Server stack configuration and optimization skills (Apache/Nginx);
- System administration skills on Linux platforms (Debian/Ubuntu).